How to edit OpenIV textures?
OpenIV is a multi-purpose modding tool for GTA games developed by GTA5-Mods. You can use it with GTA V, GTA IV, Liberty City, Max Payne 3, and Red Dead Redemption. It is completely free to download and use.
In this article, we are going to discuss how you can edit game textures using OpenIV GTA Mod.
Edit Game Texture using OpenIV
To edit textures in OpenIV, you can use the "OpenIV Texture Editor" feature. Here are the basic steps to edit a texture:
- Open OpenIV and navigate to the texture you want to edit
- Right-click on the texture and select "Edit"
- Make your desired changes to the texture using the built-in editor
- Save the changes and exit the editor
- Use OpenIV's "Rebuild" feature to build the modified texture into the game's archives
Please be aware that modifying game files can cause issues and may violate the terms of service of the game. Always make backups before editing any files.
We have tried our level best to provide you with all the steps for your better understanding. Don't hesitate to comment us below if you face any issues. We will be glad to help you.
Please share this article with your friends so that they also can be benefitted from it.